Monday, December 29, 2014

29.12.2014

On new year's eve I am celebrating my first full calendar year I have been free from cumming. A whole year, from January 1st till December 31st, keeping myself from getting relief in the form of sexual pleasure. On new year's eve it will have been 425 days. Fourteen months. Over sixty weeks. Of being denied, frustrated and horny. 

Never in my life I have been without an orgasm this long, after I first ejaculated, and started to masturbate regularily, almost three decades ago. This has been sexually the most gratifying, intense and wonderful year of my life. I could have never belived what this would be like, and what I would achieve, when I let myself cum the last time, one year and two months ago. That I could learn to like this so much. 

 I have many people to thank, for getting this far. Not nearly all will be able to read these words, but fortunately many of you can. Sincerest thanks, for making this the most amazing year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment