Tuesday, September 1, 2015

1.9.2015

My erotic dreams are getting very... well, interesting to say the least. 

Last night I was having a dream in which I was having a dream in which I was wanking off furiously, and about to cum. Then, suddenly, I woke up from dream inside the dream into the dream, realized what I was doing, got up (from the very same bed and in the same clothes I was sleeping in real life) and tried to cool off. 


It seems my dream inside the dream me didn't care about my wanking ban, but the dream me did, and wanted to stay true to my promise to my girlfriend, even though it didn't realize being in a dream as well. One could say the former me were my carnal instincts, wanting desperately me to start masturbating again, the latter me my conscious mind wanting to stay chaste. 


I remembered the whole dream only some time after waking into the real world and had to shake my head in disbelief. It seems my body is getting very desperate to make me cum to create an Inception-style construct like that.


As if that wasn't enough, when I continued my sleep a little while later I remember having one or two similar visions, in which I was masturbating furiously, and from which I woke up, this time directly to the real world. I remember each time being startled, alarmed and ashamed, as if had been doing something forbidden.


What can I say. Mind is a curious thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment